Complaint Review: Hotel Ranola - Sarasota Florida

118 Indian Place #6
    Sarasota, Florida
    United States

Hotel Ranola Bed Bugs Sarasota Florida

Bad News Hotel Ranola (Bed Bugs)

I stayed at Hotel Ranola in Sarasota and was not very happy with the excessive noise from the air conditioner and traffic directly outside my window on Ringling Blvd. When I returned home I had Bed Bugs in my clothes. I had to wash and dry clean everything I owned. I also had to hire a pest control company to treat my house. And to top it off I had red welts all over me. The stress and cost to me were terrible. Hotel Ranola totally ruined my vacation in Sarasota. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE STAY AT HOTEL RANOLA EVER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2018 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hotel-ranola/sarasota-florida-34236/hotel-ranola-bed-bugs-sarasota-florida-1462830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content