X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: How To Be A Playa - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: TROY Illinois
  • How To Be A Playa howtobeaplaya.com Nationwide U.S.A.

How To Be A Playa I ordered a polo shirt on Dec 19 and my credit card was billed and I was guaranteed to receive my order before Christmas. I still have not received my order and cannot contact them. I have left numerous messages and no one will return my calls. I am very upset. I will not pay for an item I did not receive. Ripoff Internet

On Decemeber 19th 2006 I ordered 1 lacoste polo shirt online from howtobeaplaya.com the holiday liquidation sale. I put this item on my credit card and was billed the next day. On the invoice sheet all there was to confirm my order was an order number. No tracking number or business phone number, not even an address to call if I needed to. On line, they said that all orders made before the 20th of December would be free shipping and guaranteed before Christmas.

Well Christmas had past so I decided to give them a call on their 1-800 phone number. I left numerous messages and the machine said that they would get back to me in a 2 business days. Two days later I left another message that I was upset that I hadn't received my item and that I would like someone to call me back. I still have not heard from anyone nor have i received my package. I looked online and saw where other people had the same thing happen to them. I am pretty fed up and I will not pay for anything I DID NOT receive. I would like my my card credit back to my account.

This isnot a way you run business and I think something more is going on here. I should have investigated before I ordered, but people should not rip you off like this.

LESLIE
TROY, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/how-to-be-a-playa/nationwide/how-to-be-a-playa-i-ordered-a-polo-shirt-on-dec-19-and-my-credit-card-was-billed-and-i-was-227771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content