Complaint Review: HP Smartfriend Services -

• Updated: Wed, February 14, 2018
  • Reported By: Oliver — Livingston Manor New York United States
  • HP Smartfriend Services

United States

HP Smartfriend Services They offered to help me resolve a Issue with my Window Updates Failing to Complete Internet

I will keep it short and simple. This company is 100% designed to get your money and deny you services and further attempt to charge your bank account without your approval. I caution you, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. They turned a simple request for help, into a NIGHTMARE that runied an entire week of my life. Before dealing with them, you're better off trashing the computer and getting a new one or going to a place in person and know what your getting for your money. They have 3 representatives (RAJ, SUZY, TREVOR) that were absolutely horrible to deal with and basically lied and insisted on trying to charge me, yet they did nothing to receive a payment. I AM TELLING YOU.. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE. IT IS A SCAM! HP SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES AND ASSOCIATING THEIR NAME WITH THIS SUPPORT STAFF IS THE REASON I WILL NEVER OWN ANOTHER HEWLETT PACKARD COMPUTER!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2018 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hp-smartfriend-services/-/hp-smartfriend-services-they-offered-to-help-me-resolve-a-issue-with-my-window-updates-fai-1429276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content