X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: HSBS Financial Services & Consultants Teresa Jones & Sally John - Wood Dale Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: LAS VEGAS Nevada
  • HSBS Financial Services & Consultants Teresa Jones & Sally John P.O. Box 703 Wood Dale, Illinois U.S.A.

HSBS Financial Services & Consultants Teresa Jones & Sally John Mailed me a fake check I took to my bank, and they charged me for trying to cash the the fake check. Wood Dale Illinois

*Consumer Comment: What was the check for?

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I want to file a report on Teresa Jones & Sally John.

They sent me a letter with a fake check in it in the amount of $ 3962.55.
I have the letter they sent me along with the check.
So if you need it for proof I will send you a copy.

I took the check to my bank a week went by, and the check got declined because it was a fake.
My bank charged me a fee of $ 45.00 for the process of the returned check.

I talked to Teresa Jones on Dec 3, 2008 she told me they were having trouble with there deposits, but that everything should be ok when the banks runs it through the next time.

I want these people caught, and put away for all this, I'm a single parent with three kids, and this money I was expecting to go through was going to help me get my kids some x-mas gifts.

Please get back with me when you have any news for me.

Thanks Sincerely

Irma
LAS VEGAS, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hsbs-financial-services-consultants-teresa-jones-sally-john/wood-dale-illinois-60191-0703/hsbs-financial-services-consultants-teresa-jones-sally-john-mailed-me-a-fake-check-i-t-399177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What was the check for?

AUTHOR: Laurie - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, December 08, 2008

You omitted that information.

Was it Mystery Shopping, or lottery or sweepstakes? IF IT WAS ANY OF THESE IT WAS A SCAM and the check will never clear - because the intent is to get you to send YOUR MONEY TO THEM!

SCAMMERS use the same legitimate business names to appear legitimate and they will tell you lies as to why the check the bounced.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair