X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Hudson Lending Group - New Brunswick New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Hudson Lending Group 94 Church Street New Brunswick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
filled out internet form...looking for personal loan with bad credit...just to finally catch up/pay off all debts....now that things are coming around and Derek Carson from Hudson Lending Group calls, leaves msg. I call back and find out I've been approved for 15000.00, it's a "secured loan" so I will have to pay upfront fee..and the money will be in my acct. the next business day...very nice..answered all my ?'s...and I did ask ?'s.almost $2000 later...(wired to Canada to a Megan Fry in their "accounts receivable" dept., that is where it is located I was told...it has to go through a 3rd party=MoneyGram///which I know now is pretty much a huge red flag) there is not 15000.00 in my acct.

I call Derek a few times during the day.."it's not there yet", he says "it's guaranteed", "by the end of business, 5pm" on my 2nd call, I mention, lawyer and authorities to Derek and I am then called by Howard Masters...there is now a "small problem" and I need to send more money...Or I can receive refund...well I demand refund (told it will be fed exed to me on Dec. 3rd, seriously doubt that one)...I can't believe how these people sleep at night...I did ask ?'s, not my first loan, ", they (Hudson) answered everything...had the documents etc.

But now they have my identity info., bank info, ss#, I have closed my bank acct., am contacting the credit companies, so on and so on...but these people need to be stopped, I do plan on contacting New Jersey's attorney general office, file any complaint I can...Please let people know...I should have read your website before wiring money...but I will try to make their existence very short....any other suggestions??

Anonymous
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hudson-lending-group/new-brunswick-new-jersey/hudson-lending-group-scamscamscam-new-brunswick-new-jersey-388740. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
4Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Friday, November 07, 2008
I have filed police report in New Brunswick, I have contacted NJ's attorney general, and I have filed complaint with Federal trade commission...I hope that this all will help in shutting them down....if you know this company and went through similar experience...PLEASE do the above things as well, the more info on them the better for the authorities to do their jobs !

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair