Complaint Review: hydraYouth -

• Updated: Tue, March 13, 2018
  • Reported By: Marna — San Diego California United States
  • hydraYouth

United States

hydraYouth Automatically enrolled me into a monthly renewal of the product without being aware of it. Internet

HydraYouth advertized a 14 day free trial of the product and all I had to do was pay for the shipping.  I gave my credit card info for the shipping and never saw the fine print about being charged $92 and automatically unrolled in the monthly renewal.  I didn’t know until I received the email that I was charged with a next shipment on it’s way.  I called the company immediately to have it cancelled.  They stated that my credit card cannot be refunded but may qualify for a 50 percent refund via check in 4-6 weeks.  The third party customer service representative on the shipping recipt was clueless and uneducated about the product.  When I got the second shipment, the product was the same 0.5 oz trial size.  What a scam.  The website has no info about the full price or size os product.   I really regret giving my credit card info.  Order #92847

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2018 03:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hydrayouth/-/hydrayouth-automatically-enrolled-me-into-a-monthly-renewal-of-the-product-without-being-a-1434161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content