X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Hyundai - Fountain Valley California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jefferson city Missouri
  • Hyundai hyundai.com Fountain Valley, California U.S.A.

Hyundai Ripoff Dishonest about settlement claim Said Post Office must have lost it Fountain Valley California

*Consumer Comment: Did you really buy it because of stated horsepower?

I would like to know if there is anyone who filed a claim in the class action lawsuit regarding the overstating the horsepower, but didn't get their debit card/dealer shopping card.

I filed my claim on time, but didn't receive my debit card. I contacted Hyundai, they said they don't have any record of receiving my claim and that the Post Office must have lost it.

Karen
Jefferson City, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 07:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/hyundai/fountain-valley-california-92728/hyundai-ripoff-dishonest-about-settlement-claim-said-post-office-must-have-lost-it-fountai-128325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Did you really buy it because of stated horsepower?

AUTHOR: Mark - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 22, 2005
Honestly now, Did you buy your Hyundai because of the horsepower? I could understand this if you bought a new Mustang or Corvette. I believe you bought your Hyundai because it costs less to purchase/maintain and run. Oh and don't forget that great warranty. Did you really sit there with a bunch of brochures and say, "Gee this Hyundai has 3 more horsepower, that is why I will buy it" ?

I can't believe these people trying to stick it to a company because most likely a person made a simple mistake.

Get a life. Was your time filling out this report really worth the $40.00 or so that you would have received had you filled out the correct paperwork and sent it in on time? When I go buy my next Hyundai and it costs more, I'm going to thank assholes like you that are just out to make a quick buck.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair