X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brando — mission Texas USA
  • I Did Dat Music Publishing Company 242 OAKWOOD STREET ventura, California USA

I Did Dat Music Publishing Company PHAROAH SHAKA DAMUAntoine NesbyPharoah YT Released, Published, and registered my music without permission so they could claim and receive 50% royalties from streaming and views. ventura California

*Author of original report: Liar!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Dear All: I Did Dat Music Publishing has provided documentation indicating there was an agreement between both parties.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I Did Dat Music Publishing Company PHAROAH SHAKA DAMUAntoine NesbyPharoah YT Released, Published, and registered my music without permission so they could claim and receive 50% royalties from streaming and views. This was fraud and the ASCAP organiztion is working with me to repay missed royalties and possible damages because the publishing company did not have my permission or any form of agreement/contract to release, publish, or claim royalties on my music. The company has gone so far as to say that I verbally agreed which is a lie because there are many complex parts to a music contract and it would make no sense to verbally agree to something with that much complexity especially without signature.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2017 03:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/i-did-dat-music-publishing-company/ventura-california-93001/i-did-dat-music-publishing-company-pharoah-shaka-damuantoine-nesbypharoah-yt-released-pu-1379995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Liar!

AUTHOR: Ronald - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, March 15, 2018

Here are the real correspondence email(s) from the ASCAP investigator who ultimately ended up removing my music catalog from under this lying, stealing, shiesty a*s fake publisher.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: I Did Dat Music Publishing Company - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 06, 2018

I cannot update our records until both parties have reached a resolution or I have received court instructions. Once this matter is resolved, please notify me and I will update our records if needed be. Thank you ASCAP Repertory Representative One Lincoln Plaza New York, NY 10023

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair