X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Urbana Illinois
  • I-Recruits-Lysa Ray 845 Thornhill Regina Saskatchewan S4rp4 Nationwide Canada

I-Recruits-Lysa Ray Said I had a position being a secret shopper of Walmart Ripoff Winnipeg Nationwide

I received a phone call saying they pulled my resume off careerbuilder or something to that effect, said they are hiring to be a secret shopper for walmart and asked if I would be interested.

The next day this Lysa Ray called and said that I would be receiving some info in the mail. Well I did, I recieved a money order for 2775.00 and take my pay out and send the rest by Money-Gram at Walmart checking out different aspects of the store.

Went to bank yesterday and found out it was a fake money order and now I have to pay this back. All I can say Lysa Ray is that I don't stop at that!!! I will do whatever it takes!!

Betty
Urbana, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2006 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/i-recruits-lysa-ray/nationwide/i-recruits-lysa-ray-said-i-had-a-position-being-a-secret-shopper-of-walmart-ripoff-winnipe-227751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content