Complaint Review: i99 Repair, LLC - Internet

• i99 Repair, LLC

Internet
    USA

i99 Repair, LLC i99 LET ME DOWN! Payette Idaho-Internet

Soooo, my daughter cracks her screen for the 2nd time. We were looking for an economical fix and found i99 Repair on the web. This company had a complaint listed here already but I know a little about customer reviews so I thought i may be an isolated incident. To my dismay it was not. The issue was the business went on vacation and had my ipad for just short of a month. I knew of this company "shutdown" prior to ordering but the thing is they changed thier dates of the shutdown to be 3 days earlier. All of this plus crappy customer service is the guys' "RIGHT" to do as the owner. Whatever, he's so confident we won't have an impact as upset customers. Here is a chat with him similiar to the one posted already, he closed the first chat after i stated the facts, the second chat starts with are you going to help me.

When he came back from vacation he sent me a message indicating i needed the LCD replaced as well as the glass. Ok but why did you have my ipad for 5-6 days and not give me a chance to cancel. I don't believe he actually has the right to change his publicized closing dates-AFTER i sent him the device, without giving me any notification and a chance to refuse the service delays.  Really, i was looking for an apology and possibly a 10 to 20$ discount but I have instead found total dissatifaction with this business and especially the (owner) i99 repair support.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2014 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/i99-repair-llc/internet/i99-repair-llc-i99-let-me-down-payette-idaho-internet-1155825. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content