X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: IADT (Tampa) - Tampa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mg_Nazario — Orlando Florida USA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • IADT (Tampa) **** * ***** ** Tampa, Florida USA

IADT (Tampa) To much dept to pay off. Promised job placement and they claimed to be an accredited school Tampa Florida

*General Comment: IADT fraud and broken promises

When enrolling to the school, I first saw frusted students meeting with the tuition dept asking about their payments. A first I didnt know the what was going on then years later it came to light where finace money wasnt be properly credited..

During a English class at night. A female student came in rushing with tears in her eyes saying " they lied to us" "the school is not reconized be the association for credited education.. She went on saying her dreams of going to higher education was destroyed... The whole class was in awe..

Now my dept has gone into collections...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2016 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iadt-tampa/tampa-florida-33610/iadt-tampa-to-much-dept-to-pay-off-promised-job-placement-and-they-claimed-to-be-an-a-1312590. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

IADT fraud and broken promises

AUTHOR: michele - (USA)

POSTED: Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I attendEd the online of IADT of Tampa , I was mislead in thinking this school was accredtied. I was promise job placement and never received any job placements. This school is a fraud and now I Am in student loan default and I can't even go back to school to higher my education.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair