Complaint Review: Ian Hollinhead - Internet

• Ian Hollinhead

Internet
    USA

Ian Hollinhead Scammer Pomona, California Craigslist

Ian Hollinhead contacted me via Craigslist. He quoted me that my project would be around $400. I told him I would pay half upfront and the second half upon completion. I paid him $200 and never heard from him again. After googling his name I found this isn't the first time he has done something similar. Although last time, it was $15. I wish I would have paid him at completion or taken his other ripoff report more seriously. Don't be scammed! Buyer beware! Just go with someone else, ANYONE else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2017 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ian-hollinhead/internet/ian-hollinhead-scammer-pomona-california-craigslist-1389223. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content