Complaint Review: Ian Williams Magic Button Marketraider Plus - Internet

• Reported By: Kevin — UK Other United States of America
  • Ian Williams Magic Button Marketraider Plus

Internet
    United States of America

Ian Williams Magic Button Marketraider Plus System did not work and no refund , Internet

The Ian Williams Magic Button MarketRaider PlusProgramme

The impressive promotion of this system by Streetwise and the name of Ian Williams was enough for me to believe this system worked. How wrong I was. My experience with this system over 10 trading days was 7 of the 10 days were losing days.(I was limited on time to trial the system because the system trial started from when the money was taken from my bank, I didn't receive the system until a week later). The system gave me advised entry and exit signals over the 10 days for 87 trades, 63 of these were losing trades and produced a loss of 53. I did contact Ian Williams who offered no explanation to why the system was consistently providing losing trade signals. Within 3 days of using the system and trading on the advised signals I had already lost 119. Mr Williams advice was to be patient?!

The deal is that you consistently pay 97 a month plus to have use of the system. So its in Streetwise and Ian Williams interest to be patient isn't it at 97 per month. I'm already 97 plus my losses out of pocket. Streetwise offered no return of my 97 and said that software wasn't covered under the Sale of Goods Act and they would defend very strongly any claims?!

Now, I'm a fair man that expect other people to be fair that have taken my money under false pretences. You make your own judgement whether Streetwise and Ian Williams are honest people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2011 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ian-williams-magic-button-marketraider-plus/internet/ian-williams-magic-button-marketraider-plus-system-did-not-work-and-no-refund-internet-682724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content