Complaint Review: Ic media - Charlotte North Carolina

• Ic media
    3015, South Blvd
    Charlotte , North Carolina
    USA

Ic media ic media direct reviews,icmediadirect new york Charlotte North Carolina

Hey everyone!
I recently bought an expensive smartphone. A really good one. One morning, as I was walking to my work and talking over the phone, a passer-by accidentally ran into me. My smartphone fell on the ground with its screen downwards. The screen broke but, thankfully, the phone itself continued to function. So I began to look for a new screen for my phone. I went to several shops, but none of them had the screen. I was really upset, as I practically looked everywhere in my city, and still did not find the screen.

An acquaintance of mine noticed that my phone screen was broken and asked how it happened. I told him, and I said that I’d been searching for a new screen for a week already, with no success so far. Then he told me about an on-line shop where he often bought things. And I did find the screen there! I was very happy. I sent online messages to the salesman asking him how long it would take for the screen to arrive. He said that they had my screen "ic media" in stock, and that I would get it in only a couple of days. I was delighted, especially as the salesman said that I would be able to track my order. So I ordered the screen.

On the following day, I logged in on the site to see where my screen was. But I could not track it. It turned that tracking an order was a paid feature! Why didn’t the salesman tell me so? But that was only part of a problem. After 3 days I messaged the salesman, and he told me that there were some difficulties, and that I would receive my “ic media” screen soon. I tried to get some details out of him, but he didn’t say anything coherent, and then he stopped answering altogether. That was too much!

Only two weeks later I finally received my screen. I think that the salesman lied to me. If they really had the screen in stock, as he said, it would have arrived in 5 days at the utmost. But two weeks! Exactly the time that is typically required for goods to arrive from abroad. I was very upset about the fact that the salesman fooled me in such a way. And why, really? I would still order that screen from them. All he did was losing a (probably) regular customer. Of course, I will now look for another seller of accessories for my smartphone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2017 07:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ic-media/charlotte-north-carolina-28209/ic-media-ic-media-direct-reviewsicmediadirect-new-york-charlotte-north-carolina-1375057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content