Complaint Review: IC SERVICES

• Reported By: newburgh New York
  • IC SERVICES

BEAVERTON, Oregon

IC SERVICES RIPOFF, DISHONEST, LIARS, THIEVES, SCAM ARTISTS BEAVERTON Oregon

On April 25, I went on line searching for business grants and found the web site for IC SERVICES. I applied for a grant and was immediatly contacted that I qualified and was asked to submit a money order or certified check for $464.00. I sent out the money order as requested, and was told I would recieve a personalized questionaire in the mail within 3 to 4 weeks.

After the time had elapsed and no mail was recieved, I then called IC SERVICES and was told they would mail me out a new packet, via UPS. I asked for a tracking number, but they could never supply me with one. I spoke to 3 different gentlemen, the names of which are, Mike Davies, Rob Schneider, and Bill Parks, ironically, Mike Davies and Rob Schneider sounded exactly like the same person.

I called the Better Business Bureau of Beaverton and was told that this business was not capable of granting government monies and it was suggested that I contact the Attorney General's office.

I now have a complaint filed with them. IC Services has done a great disservice to myself and others that has fallen for their scam. I will contact whatever necessary agencies to assure that this company is closed down and find what ever way I can to get my money back.

Phyllis
newburgh, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2007 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ic-services/beaverton-oregon/ic-services-ripoff-dishonest-liars-thieves-scam-artists-beaverton-oregon-253480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content