X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: IFR6 - North Charleston South Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Joe — Chicagp Illinois United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • IFR6 3337 Merion Place Mt. Pleasant North Charleston, South Carolina United States

IFR6 Michael McCurdy Guillaume Petin Atlantic Aviation stole my money...no product or service. North Charleston South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Every line is wrong

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I paid IFR6 $13,000 to complete a IFR program for myself and a friend. The Instructor, Guilliaume Petin from Day 1 was rude, condascending, ignorant, and smoked cigarettes in the airplane. I personally complained to the owner Michael McCurdy...(this is a 3 man show)....the whole flight school is the size of my home bathroom...and was told to "quit" if I did not like the instructor.

I indicated to McCurdy that I would like a full refund, including $3,000 in hotel, airfare, rental car, ect. Now, this is DAY 1 mind you. McCurdy is keeping my money saying we signed a "contract" and that I quit. I didn't quit, simply. asked for a reasonable instructor...which I did not get. The aircraft we flew was a leaseback cherokee 180...with abad stabilator bearing, Heading Indicator and Attitude indicator that were not working. How are you supposed to learn on these airplanes when you feel you may fall out of the sky at any minute?

The pictures on the website are a hoax! The whole operation is 300 sq ft.

So, in short, these crooks stole my money and cost me a whole lot more. Filed complaints with multiple agencies.....

Take your business somewhere else....

THIS COMPANY CLAIMS THEY ONLY HAD ONE FAILURE...BECAUSE THE STUDENT WAS BLACK....I WANT THESE RACIST ANIMALS OUT OF BUSINESS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2019 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ifr6/north-charleston-south-carolina-29466/ifr6-michael-mccurdyguillaume-petinatlantic-aviation-stole-my-moneyno-product-or-se-1475082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Every line is wrong

AUTHOR: Michael - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

This pilot quit on Day One and was refunded all his money. No one smokes in the airplane and no one said anything about a person failing because he was black. Literally everything this person wrote is a lie.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair