X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: IGIA - 4901 Longley Lane Suite 101, Reno Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Redford Michigan
  • IGIA P.O Box 219, 244 Madison Ave, New York, New York 4901 Longley Lane Suite 101, Reno, Nevada U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-716-8667
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

IGIA ripoff Paid for product, Product never sent, Am being given a run-around, and all lies New York New York

On January 6, 2005, I placed an order for 3 tubes of Instant Cover. Because I wanted to pay by bank check, I was informed by their customer service to make out the check to IGIA and mail it to: IGIA Instant Cover, P.O. Box 5953, Sparks NV 89432.

That's what I did and that was in early January.

I waited a month and when I didn't receive my order, I called their customer 800#. I was put on hold for 45 minutes and finaly hung up. The next day I tried again and this time I waited 10 munites on hold. I was told that my order had been shipped on Feb 2, and I should receive it shortly. I waited 2 more weeks and called back. I was told than that it was impossible that the order could be shipped because the product was on back order.

As we were talking the agent said she needed to check something and put me on hold. When she came back she said that the back order had cleared and the order would be shipped soon.

She then gave me a fax # and suggested that I send a copy of the cancelled check to the Nevada shipping center. I found this strange but I conplied. On March 17, I sent a copy of the cancelled check with an a list of the problems I have been having and I wanted to be eiter faxed or telephoned with the status on my order. To this day I have never recived a reply.

I sent another fax to them yesterday demanding my order or my money back. I also gave them 24 hrs to respond; again nothing.

I have repeatdly tried to call their 800 customer service #, 35 times yesteday from 9 am to 3 pm EST and so far today 22 times. Each time I get a recording saying the office is closed and to call back during regular business hours 9 to 6 EST.

At one point yester day, around 3:30 I did get through and was immediately put on hold for exactly 1 hr. I finally gave up.

All I want now is my money back.

I urge everyone not to purchase anything from this company.

Kenneth
Redford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2005 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/igia/4901-longley-lane-suite-101-reno-nevada-89502/igia-ripoff-paid-for-product-product-never-sent-am-being-given-a-run-around-and-all-lie-136249. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content