X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ILD Telecommunications, Miko, And Sprint - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lima Ohio
  • ILD Telecommunications, Miko, And Sprint www.sprint.com Internet U.S.A.

ILD Telecommunications, Miko, And Sprint ripoff, lies, shifting the blame "Internet"

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
In May of 2003 I was slammed on my phone bill by a company called ILD Tellecommunications and Miko Inc. I had never heard of these companies and called Sprint to complain. I was told the charges would be removed.
The charges kept appearing on subsequent bills.
On the phone bill it stated that while Sprint provided billing for ILD there's no connection between the two. Hmmm?

I called Sprint to complain again and this time was told the charges would be put in dispute. A contradiction to what I was told over the phone on my first complaint.
I tried to call the 1-800 number provided on the May bill for Miko, Inc. and got no answer.

By now I was mad. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

I received a letter from ILD and they passed the blame on to Miko.

I filed a report with PUCO, and I was contacted by Sprint via a phone call, stating that the charges would be removed from my bill.

It is Oct. 2003 and the charges are still appearing on my phone bill. Now Sprint has the audacity to charge me "late charges" for the past amount due on what they told me would be removed from my bill.
I filed another complaint with PUCO.
I
believe these phone companies should be investigated for fraud and theft. I am planning to get rid of my phone line to my house, get high speed internet service and use a cell phone.

Jeff
Lima, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2003 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ild-telecommunications-miko-and-sprint/internet/ild-telecommunications-miko-and-sprint-ripoff-lies-shifting-the-blame-internet-69348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair