X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ILD Teleservices - SBC - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Greenville Michigan
  • ILD Teleservices - SBC Nationwide U.S.A.

ILD Teleservices - SBC ripoff Nationwide

September 29,2005

Our compamy received our billing statement today and noticed a total of a $75.00 charge from this unknown ILD Teleservices. I called SBC to dispute these charges as they were put on our SBC bill. They removed them promptly. They did suggest that I also call this unethical company the same.

I called twice just to be put on hold and then to be disconnected. Our company has a internet service and we have used the same service for several years. I am upset that the SBC, our telephone carrier, has not caught this and that they allow other companies to bill on our statement.

Good thing that I look at our bill every month. I feel sorry for the individual that does not review like they should. If this appears on my statement once again I will indeed press fraud charges on this company. It is pathetic and unjustified that such a thing can and did occur!!!

Michael
Greenville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ild-teleservices-sbc/nationwide/ild-teleservices-sbc-ripoff-nationwide-158836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content