X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Imagine Gold - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: marietta Georgia
  • Imagine Gold P. O. Box Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Imagine Gold they told me they received my payment and 5 days later they said I was late! Atlanta Georgia

I had a payment due on the 12th of December they never took the payment out of my checking account so I called on the 13th of December and a woman assured me that the payment was made. On the 19th of December my account showed payment returned.

I first called my bank and asked them why the payment was returned, they said the payment was never deducted from my account so they wouldn't have taken something back that they never put out! Then I called the credit card company back and spoke with Patrick he said the payment was returned due to insufficient funds.
I told him of me previously calling in and if I had known the payment wasn't made that I would have made a payment through western union as I have in the past!

Now today I spoke to a supervisor named Benny work id; 4468 and he said there is nothing he can do and my account is closed but they still want their money!

THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THIS HAS HAPPENED TO AND I JUST WANT MY ACCOUNT RE-OPENED OR THEM OUT OF BUSINESS! THEY CLAIM THEY WANT TO BUILD YOUR CREDIT BUT THEY WANT TO MAKE MORE MONEY AND DESTROY THE CONSUMERS credit! please tell me how to put a end to this scam!

Tameasha
marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 11:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/imagine-gold/atlanta-georgia/imagine-gold-they-told-me-they-received-my-payment-and-5-days-later-they-said-i-was-late-227699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content