X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Imperial Consumer Service - West Palm Beach Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Belton South Carolina
  • Imperial Consumer Service 720 US Suite N West Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Imperial Consumer Service rip-off West Palm Beach Florida

I was contacted by Erin Taylor, agent # NS197, in November of 2002. She offered me a credit card with a limit of $2500, and other benefits to go with it. All I had to do was give her the account number of my checking account to withdraw the money on 12/6. I did, and they did! Mr. Shawn Price gave me the confirmation number of 3777029, and told me the package would soon be on the way.

I have had numerous conversations with them, some of them promising that the package had been mailed that very day! Today, February 25, I spoke to Mr. Jared Winters who had informed me that if I had not recieved the package by this date that he would work on a refund. He even had said that he was authorized to issue the refund. Today, it was different. No refund, and the package had not been sent. I should talk to Mr. Luna later in the afternoon.

Mr. Luna also said that there was no refund in the offering, and that they were way behind in sending out the packages, it would be at least two weeks.
I asked if they were still selling the packages, and he stated that they were not. I asked if they were selling a different one now, and he would not verifiy the answer.

When I hung up the phone, I suggested to him that I would probably never see the money or the package, they would probably be filing for bankruptcy anyway!
Sure wish I had listened to my "better knowledge"

Grace
Belton, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/imperial-consumer-service/west-palm-beach-florida-33408/imperial-consumer-service-rip-off-west-palm-beach-florida-46942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content