X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: IMS - Bakersfield California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Grand Island Nebraska
  • IMS 4450 California Ave Ste K # 268 Bakersfield, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-449-3596
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

these people are just plain out mean. All they want is your ()&&(*^& phone number and other info. Thank the good lord I did NOT give them any thing. The rep told me I was stupid for NOT giving them the info, that I would not win if I did not give them the info. I told the individual I did not care to be in the sweepstakes. The person then told me I was A stupid Mother F***** and not to call them again and waste 'thier' time. I cannot belive they are still around. No matter what they say, DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY INFORMATION.

Jerry
Grand Island, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2004 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ims/bakersfield-california-93309/ims-ripoff-extreamly-rude-was-hung-up-on-and-cursed-at-when-i-told-the-rep-she-was-rude-114248. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

POSTED: Saturday, October 23, 2004
I called them back to get off there list. They told me they were completly legal and to not waste their (*(*&*^ time, they have people holding that "are honestly interested in what they are offering."

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair