X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Inbox Dollars / Skilljam - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Quezon City Other
  • Inbox Dollars / Skilljam /inboxdollars.skilljam.com Internet U.S.A.

Inbox Dollars / Skilljam RIP-OFF!! Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I just wanted to make money on the Internet. Playing games to earn money sounded like a fun so I deposited 20$ to my account charged to my credit card.

I encountered technical problems everytime I wanted to enter a tournament and I couldn't play any of the games. Only the free trials were possible.

So I opted out. I wanted a refund. They said that there was a fee to be deducted from the 20$. Fine.

They sent me an e-mail on July 8 that my refund was being processed and that it would be mailed to me within 14 - 21 business days. The waiting period is over so I followed it up.

The site was nowhere to be found. I could log in to the inbox dollars website but the skilljam website was gone !!!

LET THIS BE A WARNING... HOLD ON TO YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND THINK 10 TIMES BEFORE LETTING IT GO, SPECIALLY WITH SO MANY SCAMMERS AROUND...

Josephine
Quezon City
Philippines

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inbox-dollars-skilljam/internet/inbox-dollars-skilljam-rip-off-internet-204604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair