Complaint Review: Infiniti Of Thousand Oaks - Thousand Oaks California

• Submitted: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 16, 2009
  • Reported By: West Hills California
  • Infiniti Of Thousand Oaks
    3570 East Thousand Oaks Blvd.
    Thousand Oaks, California

Infiniti Of Thousand Oaks Overcharged for work, strongly urged unnecessary work, gouging its customer Thousand Oaks California

As a long time customer, I found an inordinate number of expensive repairs being urged by the dealership over the past year. When I went to an independent Infiniti repair shop to try to determine if I was paranoid or correct in my concerns, the mechanic showed me point by point with Infiniti directives, that I was being heavily overcharged for the work being done as well as being urged to get expensive work done that was unnecessary.

Paul
West Hills, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2009 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/infiniti-of-thousand-oaks/thousand-oaks-california-91362/infiniti-of-thousand-oaks-overcharged-for-work-strongly-urged-unnecessary-work-gouging-i-434836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content