X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Injury Legal Solutions - Covina California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: NOT IN COVINA California
  • Injury Legal Solutions 740 East Arrow Highway, Suite D, Covina, California U.S.A.

Injury Legal Solution, Injury Legal Solutions potential connection with unethical chiro injury solutions Covina/ Glendora California

*Author of original report: Correction...

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I am an attorney in the Pacific NW and was contacted by a seemingly very professional and well organized Injury Legal Solutions sales associate. I was promised a contract of $7,700.00 in exchange for guaranteed 35 referrals with Injury Legal Solutions was willing to guarantee the contact within 18 months. It not only sounded legitimate, I liked the business model, and the sales associate was very friendly and intelligent.

The problem is that I couldn't find anything on this company on the internet. With a little research I found that it is less than a year old. I ran reverse traces on the phone numbers and couldn't find anything. What I did find was that one of the addresses I had for the company was the same as a company called Chiro-Injury Solutions. Chiro-Injury Solutions is notorious on this site for selling a very similar product and NOT delivering at all. Take a look around. This connection is enough for me NOT to get involved unless I receive some assurances that they are actually producing referrals to attorneys.

I would be very interested to hear from anyone on the web regarding this company called Injury Legal Solutions.

Afraid of Retaliation
NOT IN COVINA, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 03:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/injury-legal-solutions/covina-california-91722/injury-legal-solution-injury-legal-solutions-potential-connection-with-unethical-chiro-in-433572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Correction...

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 12, 2009
I am still not sure of the legitimacy of this company, I have numerous calls out to current prior customers and I have researched online for any further link between the companies. CORRECTION: The seemingly fraudulent company that I linked to injury legal solutions is chiro income solutions...the only link is the exact same address (during a time they were both in business) and a similar business model.

Iinjury Legal Solutions also seems linked to Physicians Choice Network. Physicians Choice Network seems legitimate. PCN is also linked to Workers Injury Network (again same address, similar websites, and literature). WIN seems reputable.

I would be very interested in anyones insights to any of these companies.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair