Complaint Review: Inmate Calling Solutions

• Reported By: Red — Phoenix Arizona USA
  • Inmate Calling Solutions

San Antonio, Texas
    USA

Inmate Calling Solutions LLC Tim McAteer president and general manager Ripped me off by not providing information requested. San Antonio Texas

I paid for a service to call an inmate and never received the information necessary to use this service.  There is no customer service number, just a email address.

All I received when I contacted them is "we have an excellent product that many people are happy with".  I find this untrue due to all the complaints on the internet.

All I want is my money back.  $51.25.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2015 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/inmate-calling-solutions/san-antonio-texas/inmate-calling-solutions-llc-tim-mcateer-president-and-general-manager-ripped-me-off-b-1270848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content