X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Innovative Concrete Designs - WowCrete - Wagontown Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Phoenixville Pennsylvania
  • Innovative Concrete Designs - WowCrete PO Box 168 Wagontown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Innovative Concrete Designs - WowCrete Unpaid Employee, Ignores Court Orders From Domestic Relations, Every Job Customers Unhappy Wagontown Pennsylvania

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I worked for Innovative Concrete for just over a year. I was a dedicated employee from the beginning. After working my butt off all summer last year, I was shown how appreciated I was by being laid off the day before Christmas. I should have known better than to wait to be called back to work. I spent my winter starving, barely having enough money to pay my bills let alone buy food. It was so nice to see that when I was called my boss apparently had no hardships in his house. His fridge must have been overflowing all winter because he gained at least a hundred pounds. I was called back to work at the end of May. I put in three weeks worth of work and every friday, I got a story of why the boss man, Mike Weiser, did not have my paycheck. Finally after the third Friday, I quit. I told him to mail me the money he owed me. It's been two weeks and not only do I not have my paychecks but I can not even get a return communication from him.

The business is undergoing a "name change" as far as I know. It will be called WowCrete from here on out. I'm not sure if this is because of the break up of the partnership that the company was started under, or if it is to get rid of the name that people started knowing us under. In the time I have worked for this company I can count on one hand the number of happy customers we had. Just about every job had to be redone once completed. It was always something, either the customer did not like what was done or the products failed. I want to warn people out there, think long and hard before getting this company to do any work for you. Make sure you communicate exactly what it is you want done, and ask if there are any guarantees that you will be pleased when the job is complete.

I know of one law suit that is in the process of being filed against this company. The owner however is saying it is because of false advertising on a product we installed. He's pushing the blame on someone else when he should have done his research on a fly by night product before he installed it into a home owners pool deck.

Johnny
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/innovative-concrete-designs-wowcrete/wagontown-pennsylvania-19376/innovative-concrete-designs-wowcrete-unpaid-employee-ignores-court-orders-from-domestic-343951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair