Complaint Review: Instantly vivid cream -

• Reported By: Anna — Kingston New York State United States
  • Instantly vivid cream

United States

Instantly vivid cream No refunds Internet

I bought the creams where I read that was a trial and paid more than $12.00 for regular shipping. I received the two creams: tried them and decided that I didn’t not like them and didn’t see anything beneficial change as advertised so I called the number (855)412-3144 three day after I received them and asked to cancel the whole transaction and membership: the lady that answered told me that I was late two days after the expiration of my trial and that I was charged the correct amount of money of the creams: $88 and $89, for each cream!! First of all I don’t like them and second, I did not see anything that stated the price of each cream, after the trial date! So this company charged me $12 for the shipping and $88 and $89 for the creams that I did not like and couldn’t refund my money!!! I never, ever heard of any company to not refund the money to a customer when the merchandise bought wasn’t what expected to be. They ripped me off $189 for something I do not like and told that I couldn’t be refunded because I opened the creams and that they couldn’t sell them if sent back. They are thief and scam artist!! Hopefully someone will close this so call "business”.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2018 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/instantly-vivid-cream/-/instantly-vivid-cream-no-refunds-internet-1451512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content