X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Integeretel, Imformation Services, Atlantic Managegment - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jonesboro Georgia
  • Integeretel, Imformation Services, Atlantic Managegment integeretel.com Internet U.S.A.

Integeretel, Information Services, Atlantic Management $40.00 for 2 min. 900- call @ 3:00AM I haven't seen 3:00AM in 10 years Internet

I just opened my Feb. phone bill and there is a $40.00 charge on it for a 900- call placed at 3:00am billed through Integeretel on behalf of AtlanticMg.
I called Integeretel and stayed on hold for 40min. and the line was disconected...... I called back and stayed on hold for 47min. and then got a rep. I was told that YES the call was made from my dial-up modem at 3:00am to Atlantic Mg. a gaming site for downloads. I told the lady that I had not made the call nor had I been on line at 3am and would like the charges removed. She told me that she could not remove the charges that a voucher for the charges would be mailed to me within 2 to 3 weeks and I was to endorse the voucher and FW: to BellSouth my provider.

She then told that ther was no need to contact BellSouth that Integeretel would send them a report.
Of course I hung up and called BellSouth, they took the charges off my bill while I was on the phone and told me to not expect a voucher from Integeretel..... BellSouth, the FTC and the FCC were conducting a fraud investigation in regards to the Co.s I mentioned.

Keith
Jonesboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/integeretel-imformation-services-atlantic-managegment/internet/integeretel-information-services-atlantic-management-4000-for-2-min-900-call-300a-178313. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair