X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa - Tampa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: AnnaM — Tampa Florida USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa Tampa, Florida USA

International Academy of Design and Technology Tampa IADT - Tampa Private loan terms unexplained, trial and error education, not worth the cost Tampa Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: class action

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The education recieved felt a lot like trial and error. We had some, but not all equipment necessary to learn major subjects in the field, but lacked in many important other subjects. An example of this is when I was in school, I was required to take an analog audio class, but the analog studio wasn't built yet, so my entire course was spent learning and memorizing pictures of analog equipment. That barely scratched the surface of what the equipment did, or gave us experience working with the equipment. We were also required to take classes that had nothing to do with our study, which was unnecessary spent money, for example, I was in an audio program and was required to take a DVD authoring class. We were required to take a keyboarding class, when our main focus was studio recording. It felt as if the agenda was just thrown together to fill time.

The private vs. federal loans were not properly explained by the student loan department officers. Either they weren't properly trained in what it all meant themselves, or they just wanted to get you to sign the paperwork is unclear, but I would've NEVER have taken out private loans had I known the terms and conditions were so drastically different than the federal loans! Now I'm stuck thousands of dollars in debt and cannot buy a home because the private loan department refused to work with me with the payments of these loans.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2016 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-academy-of-design-and-technology-tampa/tampa-florida/international-academy-of-design-and-technology-tampa-iadt-tampa-private-loan-terms-unex-1277833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

class action

AUTHOR: jclifford - (USA)

POSTED: Friday, June 10, 2016

We are trying to get Morgan & Morgan to pick up the IADT case and they said they will probably do it if they get enough enquiries. We currently have over 100 people. Go to http://www.forthepeople.com/ and fill out information under contact to join. Tell every former students you know. :)

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair