X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: The Basin Other
  • INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PETS AGENCY AVENUE KENNEDY TAKASE, Cameroon

INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY PETS AGENCY - ERIC KUNU DOH They offered to transport a cat to me for a price, when it didnt arrive they asked for more money TAKASE Cameroon

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I answered an add for a cat, I didn't know it was not in my state but as I got further in to the transaction they offered to have it delivered to me for $100, She sent me the transport company's address and then said she had delivered the cat to the couriers. I felt I was being hurried but didn't consider there was no cat.

I payed the courier through Western Union and they said the cat would be delivered on the Monday. When it didn't arrive that day I sent then an email asking why.

They told me that I needed to pay an additional $450, of which $350 would be returned to me. as the rest would be used for 2 vet checks.

The first person I had contacted abut the cat came back to me pleading for me to hurry and pay for the cat as it had been at the couriers for nearly a week now.

Up until the cat dint arrive on the Monday evening I believed there was a cat and that it would arrive.

Moondancer
The Basin
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 02:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-delivery-pets-agency/takase-00237/international-delivery-pets-agency-eric-kunu-doh-they-offered-to-transport-a-cat-to-me-f-366924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair