Complaint Review: International Lawyers Association - Vancouver British Columbia

• Submitted: Fri, July 30, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, July 30, 2010
  • Reported By: Marsha — Southport North Carolina U.S.A.
  • International Lawyers Association
    600 de Maisonneuue Blvd W.,Suite 2200, Vancouver,
    Vancouver, British Columbia
    United States of America

International Lawyers Association Beware...Ripoff Scam!! Vancouver, British Columbia

Received a letter with a check for $4655, on the Fifth Third Bank.  Checked with bank and they said they did not have an account.  I called "Ben Newman" at the toll free number, and asked him what this was all about.  Seems that they had pulled my winning numbers (from where, I don't know) and that once I deposited the check, he would release $380,350 to my account.  Asked Ben Newman  would it be ok if I had my boss look at the letter first, and then if he thought it was ok, I would deposit it.  He said no problem, just call him after I made the deposit.  I call him back about 2 hours later and told him that my boss, Superior Court Judge Lewis thought I needed additional info on the transactilon.  Mr. Newman said that he would send me additiolnal info in the next day mail.  That was in June, and I am still waiting for this "additional information"!  Accourding to my boss, it is nothing but a scam, and he took the letter and passed it on to the State Attorney General for them to investigate.  Still wainting for my info!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2010 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-lawyers-association/vancouver-british-columbia-/international-lawyers-association-bewareripoff-scam-vancouver-british-columbia-627791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content