X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: International Magazine Service IMS - The Great Lakes - Carpentersville Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: WYNNE Arkansas
  • International Magazine Service IMS - The Great Lakes 231 W Main St Carpentersville, Illinois U.S.A.

International Magazine Service IMS The Great Lakes ripoff by use of misleading telemarketing tactics and harassment at the workplace and home. Carpentersville Illinois

*Author of original report: Harassment Continues

This person(Lisa, a represenative of "IMS") contacted me at work and stated that I could receive a magazine to look at initially, if I like them, then a contract and bill would be sent to me for payment. She(Lisa) attempted to attain credit card and social security number information via telephone while I was at work. I told her(Lisa) that I do not give that information on the phone and wanted to only see about there service first and to send me contract information as far as billing goes, in order to decide while I was looking at the magazine.

This "Lisa" called my work 3-4 times in the same day talking rudely to myself, the telephone operator, and my store manager, trying to get billing information. At the time of these calls I haven't received any billing or contractual information via mail. She(Lisa) called my home residence repeatedly threatening wage garnishment and bad reports to the credit agencies.

I have not, nor will not submit to such harassment, I do not want to do business with this company and have returned the products that was sent to me. I have asked for these people not to call me at my place of employment and my home residence. My wishes have went ignored. Please help me. The harassment continues daily. Thank You for your time in this matter.

Roxanne
WYNNE, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2005 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/international-magazine-service-ims-the-great-lakes/carpentersville-illinois-60110/international-magazine-service-ims-the-great-lakes-ripoff-by-use-of-misleading-telemarketi-158035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Harassment Continues

AUTHOR: Roxanne - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, September 29, 2005
I continue to receive phone calls at work and home from these people. The words "Do Not Call" and "Cancel" are not computing in this fraudelent company. I just want the harassment to stop, I have numerous recorded phone messages and many are very unprofessional.
Investigates Reputation Repair