Complaint Review: INTERNICMOVING SERVICES - Euro-Transport INTERNATIONAL / Carlos Daniec - Sales ALERT: INARLOS DANIEC - Algonquin Illinois, Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Manchester Other
  • INTERNICMOVING SERVICES - Euro-Transport INTERNATIONAL / Carlos Daniec - Sales ALERT: INARLOS DANIEC
    Worldtrans International - 115 North Main, Suite 200 - , IL 60102
    Algonquin, Illinois, Internet

INTERNICMOVING SERVICES - Euro-Transport INTERNATIONAL / Carlos Daniec - Sales ALERT: INTERNICMOVING SERVICES - Euro-Transport INTERNATIONAL ARE SCAMMERS!! Chicago Illinois, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Worldtrans Intl Not Involved

Internicmoving services Euro-Transport INTERNATIONAL is the company in question. After many correspondences to Mr Carlas Daniec a sales representative of I decided to choose them based on value and my budget. The move was for door- to port of my 18 boxes to England UK. An estimate was made on the boxes having given the correct size of each box and content lists etc etc. This total amount was calculated and finalized by Mr Carlos Daniec in the contract for the amount of $1200 USD.

After considerable amounts of (fax) admin work on my behalf (not theirs) and time to resolve their needs i pursed with the deal. The pickup ran smoothly, on time and helpful movers (not from the original source company i might add).

First I paid Euro International a deposit of $300 USD they required before pickup. The second and final payment was to be made by the requested wire transaction to:

Region Bank, 1799 Oakland Park blvd, Ft-Lauderdale, FL 33311 Euro transport Routing: 067008414 Account: 966 024 9229 Swift: UPNBUS44MIA

The fee was of $910 USD of which i paid on time to close the deal of $1210 USD. All All was well, the contract sealed, or so i thought....

Repeated emails followed regarding my move, all concerning additional charges. A notice they sent me is demanding an additional $1378.50. This fabricated addition bumped the total to $2568.50 USD.

I asked Mr Carlos Daniec for an explanation for this additional "out-of-the-blue" sum and as of yet there is no satisfactory explanation into how this cost was just added to our agreed $1200 deal. All that I received from him was an extremly fabricated listing, of which nothing on it made sense. The sales representative in question is demanding i pay this amount before he will release my goods, that's at an additional 110 percent of agreed contract price i paid for the goods.

And, the story gets even worse....

They sent me an email stating the goods will be transfered to an agent here in the UK, to take care of all the process'. Well, very recently i received 7 forms for custom clearance and port documents that have to be filled by myself. Incidentally, I was told by Mr Carlos that the agent would take care of all paperwork during our original conversation. This was not the case. I affirmed to him it was their agents job to fill these forms out these forms (as promised) as i have no idea of ship numbers etc etc.

Additionally, the clearance of my goods is an extra 172 pound sterling, that's around $300 plus dollars on top of everything else. With these additions my total now is around $2868.50. That's very close the $3000 for 18 boxes. In all these cases i was lied to repeatably by this company and my goods are being hostage to their every demands. Am at the moment trying to track my goods, and wondering now if the contents of my goods are really worth their ransom. This is how it stands at the moment.

As of this date, I have yet to be given receipts of payments i've paid out to Internic Moving services. Although i have got a my bank statement and credit details for these transactions for evidence.

Help would be very appreciated as am at a loss with all of this scamming from a company I put my trust in.

Thanks in advance.

David,
Manchester,
England, UK.

David
Manchester
United Kingdom

Click here to read other Rip Off Report list of other Moving Companies

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on National Moving Network and other various transport companies ripping off the consumer

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 10:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/internicmoving-services-euro-transport-international-carlos-daniec-sales-alert-inarlos-daniec/algonquin-illinois-internet/internicmoving-services-euro-transport-international-carlos-daniec-sales-alert-inte-299615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Worldtrans Intl Not Involved

AUTHOR: Jami - (U.S.A.)

Worldtrans International is a subcontractor of Euro Transport International. As it turns out David was able to take possession of his cargo at the destination CFS (Manchester UK), without paying Eurotransport in full (per Euro-Transport) because the cargo was released at destination in error.

Mr. David P------ never actually paid for the goods and picked up his cargo without payment. The destination warehouse released in error and the customer picked up the goods knowing that they didn't pay.

I would like to request that you remove Worldtrans International name and contact information from this complaint report or remove the complaint from your site.