X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Investigative Solutions, Inc. - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marietta GA
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Investigative Solutions, Inc. 4145 Clairmont Road Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Investigative Solutions Inc. Harold Copus John Weeks total scam

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

With a nasty and extremely combative divorce pending, I went to these people (upon recommendation from a trusted attorney) for personal protection.

Harold Copus came on to me with the line that he has five kids, cares about people, and why don't I just come in there and talk to him. Three men convinced me that my soon to be ex (STBX) was going to have me committed to mental institution, jailed, or possibly killed.

They searched my house once for surveillance equipment possibly left by my STBX, watched my STBX for 48 hours & did a background check, did internet research, and took a check for $100,000 (that's right, one hundred thousand - I had a lot to lose which was why I was so desperate and scared.)

They told me it would be like an escrow in case I had to go into hiding from my STBX and they had to make disbursement from it. Brought in their cronies as so-called experts - legal & financial people they all smelled dollars and desperation.

Before this, Harold Copus decided he didn't want to be involved with my situation which might've proved dangerous and passed me off to John Weeks who doesn't even have a license for private investigation.

After a time passed and I realized my STBX was not as bad as they said, I was lucky to get back about 75,000 and a statement manufactured after the fact billing for questionable activity at $125 per hour.

I later found the going rate for PIs in Georgia is $60. If you must hire a PI remember that, to have a contractual agreement before services are commenced, deal with a reputable individual (contract only as good as the person behind it.)and above all stay far away from Investigative Solutions, Harold Copus, and John Weeks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/investigative-solutions-inc/atlanta-georgia-30345/investigative-solutions-inc-harold-copus-john-weeks-total-scam-9181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair