Complaint Review: IOS TEL - Nationwide

• Updated: Mon, June 01, 2009
  • Reported By: San Jose California
  • IOS TEL

Nationwide

IOS TEL Ripoff For A 5 Min Call Telephone collect call pay phone from atlanta to california NAtionwide

My family called me from Atlanta airport from a pay phone. It was a collect call which the customer service person connected me through, after getting my CC details. I did not ask the charges (which i should have done and they dont tell you the charges if you dont ask. "Only in the state of Virginia they are entitled to inform so" thats what i was told what i called back to ask for the charges).

I was charged 33.01$ for a 6 min call. That is simply outrageous. I know many people will only look at these details after they have been already made the collect call. But what ever information we have on the net for this type of companies to keep off from is better.

Here is the rate split i got from the customer service.
Rate per minute: $1.29 x 6 = $ 7.74

Tax: $4.43

Total= $33.01

Sea_harrier
San Jose, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/01/2009 07:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ios-tel/nationwide/ios-tel-ripoff-for-a-5-min-call-telephone-collect-call-pay-phone-from-atlanta-to-californi-457515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content