X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Magarant — Guwahati India
  • iphoneIMEI.net

United Kingdom

iphoneIMEI.net IMEI-index.com &   unlockspector.com They conned me by saying that my phone had unpaid bills and it cannot be opened. Internet

I bought their service thinking that my iPhone will get unlocked but to my disapointment they did not unlock. They say that they will only get in touch with your carrier and ask to unlock. Which I felt was just a well plotted scam. They replied after few days saying that my phone could not be unlocked because I have unpaid bills. Duh ?? I know that I have unpaid bills thats why I chose their service to unlock it.
Now it been like a month that they haven't replied to my messages. Please do not choose this service if you have un paid bills but if you want to know info about your phone which you already know then please go ahead and throw away your money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2018 04:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iphoneimeinet/-/iphoneimeinet-imei-indexcom-ampnbsp-nbspunlockspectorcom-they-conned-me-by-saying-1451699. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content