X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ipods And Itunes - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Turnersville New Jersey
  • Ipods And Itunes mydownloading.com Internet U.S.A.

Ipods And Itunes took my money, won't let me on the site, won't cancel my membership! Internet

The first thing I tried to download was outdated!! I immediately contacted the company and told them to cancel my account. They wrote back stating they would upgrade my membership and charge me! (unbelievable) I wrote back saying CANCEL again and now am getting no response.

When I went back to the membership area, they tell me my account does not exist!!They told me if I cancel they will charge me $14.95 for processing and after 7 days absolutely no Cancellation. I think they are not answering me because they are waiting for the 7 days to be up!!

Dolores
Turnersville, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ipods-and-itunes/internet/ipods-and-itunes-took-my-money-wont-let-me-on-the-site-wont-cancel-my-membership-inte-227694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content