X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Iq Derma.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: wherever North Carolina
  • Iq Derma.com iqderma.com Internet U.S.A.

Iq Derma.com This company is a ripoff do not click on their product Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Iqderma.com will come up in your email or just be a pop up, but this company is a ripoff. I made the mistake of clicking on the iqderma free trial, they never sent me my order, and then billed me for delivery , I called them and complained about not getting my package, several times, with no success, I told them to cancel everything, and they billed my account again , another $84.50, I called them again. This time I was told that I did get my order in a very rude way. I told them ,no I did not get anything. Thay continued on and said I was responsible for the payment. I told them I would just call my bank, and dispute the payment. This went on for several months.

Please , for your own safety and good , do not click on that link to iqderma, they will keep your credit card information and keep billing it over and over.
They promise to resolve the matter and never do.!!!!!!

B777
wherever, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2007 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/iq-dermacom/internet/iq-dermacom-this-company-is-a-ripoff-do-not-click-on-their-product-internet-274008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair