X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: itteachtexas - Denton Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tina — Bullard Texas USA
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I had completed my online coursework with iteachtexas,passed my certification testing which I paid for myself and was hired by a district for a teaching position. I began having some heatlh issues and contacted the district and iteachtexas for assistance. The district inwhich I was hired was willing to work with me and allowed me to use my days and the sick bank days until I recovered.

However, Mr.Rozell,of iteachtexas refused to come to a resolution of the problem WITH me & the district and told me to resign my teaching position. I had submitted medical documentation which indicated in bold letters that I needed to be off for an extended period of time. Mr. Rozell indicated that the document was not sufficient enough for him and his organization. I was told by Mr. Rozell that I was lying about my condition because I did not want the position. Pure nonsence on his behalf.

In the meantime, I was in the process of getting a second medical opinion. Mr. Rozell demanded more documentation and stated that if I didn't submitt the requried documentation that I would never teach in the State of Texas again and would be sued for remaining balence of my tuition. It was a week before I received the documentation. By that time, I received an e-mail from an attorney on behalf of iteachtexas located in Dallas, Texas stating that I was being sued.I was dismayed.

How am I supposed to pay for tution if I was forced to resign from a position I trully wanted? Iteachtexas is a rip-off. They are very rude and are only in business to take individuals money and to purposefully set indiviuals up so they won't be able to sucessfully complete the program.I feel as though I wasted my time,money and still cannot fullfill my lifelong dream of becomming a teacher.

Please stay away from iteachteach if YOU want to teach in the state of Texas or any other state iteachtexas supposedly conducts their business activities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2016 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/itteachtexas/denton-texas-76202/itteachtexas-discriminatory-practices-denton-texas-1340726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair