X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: J D Marvel Products - champlain New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By:
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • J D Marvel Products jdmarvel.com champlain, New York U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My wife ordered the J D Marvel bras 11/25/01 and kept the customer service number from the ad,514-426-8715. You'll be on hold for a long time and even get a customer order number and after a while you'll know the two people by the sound of their voice.

End of 12/01 they said items were backordered, shipping in three weeks. End of Jan 02 item would ship in three weeks-backordered. Feb 20,02 item would be shipped in 6 days. Feb 28 item was shipped Feb 22 would arrive soon. On March 4 item was shipped Feb 22,regular mail, will arrive any day now.

The regular mail was really taking its good old time since it was just going from NY to PA . From my home I could drive to their place in seven hours.On Mar 6, we told them that if we didn't see the merchandise in three days, we'd inform the Post Office that maybe there a little mail fraud going on. The bras showed up two days later.

Bill
Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-d-marvel-products/champlain-new-york/j-d-marvel-products-ripoff-champlain-new-york-17469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Received parcial order w/o refund or tel. #

AUTHOR: Donna - ()

POSTED: Monday, June 24, 2002

I ordered two sleep bras plus one other item
from a JD mailorder catalog in early May,02.
I received one item that I had ordered in late June,02. There were no sleep bras included in
the package sent, as well as no refund for the
missing bras, nor any return or refund paperwork
included either. I will never order from this
company ever again, and I strongly advise every- one to do the same. Sincerely, Donna Gray

await

AUTHOR: mario - ()

POSTED: Monday, May 13, 2002

my name is mario i sent a moneyorder with $28.95 to optane two anntenas from tv i haven't reciveid answers of you the money order was sent 04/13/02 I dont want to lose my money and i didint recieve the antenas could you tell me what happened. Please let me recieve your answer.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair