X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: J & L Enterprises - Granada Hills California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gardena California
  • J & L Enterprises 12001 Susan Drive Granada Hills, California U.S.A.

J & L Enterprises - J & L Custom Home Improvement - J & L Home Remodeling Credit card fraud and attempted bank fraud ripoff Granada Hills California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
The job was charged to my credit card. On Nov 8, 2004, the salesman came to my house saying they need a check, the bank was holding their money. The total of the charges was $9200. The refunds were $5600.00, $3380.00 and $8240.00 making it look like I was getting $8020.00 more than I payed. When I told them the amounts of the credits were wrong, they told me they were mad at their bank and wouldn't tell them. If the bank doesn't find it them selves, I would have "free money".

About Nov 22 or 23, the salesman called me to high pressure me to add another job. I believe they used credit card fraud to decieve me into thinking I could afford another job.

One month after the credits were applyed to my account, the $5600.00 and $3380.00 werre re charged to my account leaving me $960.00 short

On Nov 13, they called me saying a check I gave them for another job had come back with a stop payment order. They didn't even have a check number and the check had cleared my bank 3 weeks earlier.

Jonathan
Gardena, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-l-enterprises/granada-hills-california-91344/j-l-enterprises-j-l-custom-home-improvement-j-l-home-remodeling-credit-card-frau-136066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair