X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: J Nicole Brows - Yorktown Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: I WAS A J NICOLE BROWS CUSTOMER- RUINED — Yorktown Virginia United States
  • J Nicole Brows 105 Professional Parkway Yorktown, Virginia United States

J Nicole Brows Stacey House-Posey Took my money Cancelled Appointment Bashed My business she never visited Yorktown Virginia

*Author of original report: This evil person post reviews to a business she has never been too LIAR AND THIEF

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My name is Kesha and I Booked my session with Stacey Posey of  J Nicole Brows. It didnt go well, asked her to fix what she did, waited 6 wks appointment was scheduled for 12/10.

On the appt day she contacted me via text and cancelled.I asked for a few other days and she would not accomodate me at all including the very next day in which she claimed she was booked. I dont understand how she wouldnt accomodate me since she cancelled.

Thats where it all went wrong. We had several disagreements about her professionalism as she received my honest review of exactly what took place she got upset with me. She called my phone leaving a threatening message and from there she went online and left a review on a business that she has never visited, she actually did this twice because she couldnt figure out which business was mine.

Made no difference I have 3 successful businesses and she is new to this game however,she claimed to be such a professional AND IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE IT OUT I dont see it. How are you being professional leaving false feedback to businesses you have never been to?

I then serve her what she was dishing and she couldn't take it. I warned her not to play a game she wasn't fit to play espiecially if you have a license with Dpor!! So now I'm waiting to see if she will issue a refund and finally show true business ethic or keep on with the drama. I only asked for half of my money back she declined but still didnt provide the service.   WAITING!

Poor customer service. I feel Robbed. I do not recommend this person to render any type of service. She ruined my brows and took my money!

Do not do any type of service or business with J Nicole Brows in Yoktown at the storage building!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2019 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-nicole-brows/yorktown-virginia-23693/j-nicole-brows-stacey-house-posey-took-my-money-cancelled-appointment-bashed-my-busines-1470811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: J Nicole Brows Took My Money - (United States)

POSTED: Saturday, January 05, 2019

As I have filed for a civil suit against this evil individual for slander and my money back she continues to post bad feedback to the business being malicious. My business is legit and established so she can continue to show her vindictive behavior to the public. She claims to be a women of god....NOT TRUE,she is a liar and a thief and I advise other patrons to go else where and avoid this person that has yet to refund me.

Her husband Kevin and son Miles will definitely find out what type of women she is when the website is completed that I'm having done on her business to show her voicemail ,text and receipt!

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair