X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: J P Media - British Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: easton Pennsylvania
  • J P Media 2505 Anthem Village Dr, Suite E #593 British Columbia United Kingdom

J P Media - J P Media - J P Media Ventures STOLE CREDIT CARD # & MONEY Henderson & U.K. Nevada & United Kingdom

J P Media did an unauthorized credit card withdraw from my checking account. I have no clue where they got it from & have found no way to reach this company.

They do have a support line provided by idiots! The support line is Interactive Audiotext Services. People who can't give me any information for at least 3 business days & who knows what excuse they'll give next when I ask where my money is. One man claiming he was the manager called me an a*****e. The next man hung up on me.

I haven't been able to find where this company is. My bank tells me Delaware. The support line tells me the U.K. & The website says Nevada. Oh & the support line is out of California.

THEY ARE THEIVES! $299. gone without a trace!

Paula
allentown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2003 11:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/j-p-media/british-columbia/j-p-media-j-p-media-j-p-media-ventures-stole-credit-card-money-henderson-uk-ne-69602. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content