Complaint Review: Jack Hyatt - baltimore Maryland

1866 autumn frost lane
    baltimore, Maryland
    United States

Jack Hyatt Unethical rude baltimore Maryland

Scam f***** scam. This old hag is rude disrespectful and I have never in my life been taken advantage of. I went to him because I found him low he was one of the lowest lawyer on line. Over the phone he told me his fees was $450, but when I got to his house which is fake office in the basement he told me his fees were 590. What kind of scam are you running sir? Every clients and I repeat every client paperwork was sprawled out all over the desk. He left me in that basement or 10 20 minutes by the time he got back down there I could have went through everybody's paperwork got Social Security numbers got where they live went and Rob them. He is very unethical and he needs to be stopped so anybody who has some fake review cuz it's only him doing it because everybody who went to him said that he's horrible. And I know some people might be sketchy about reviews but please believe when I say this he is not for nobody but money. What lawyer do you know charges $10 for a consultation? I fired him immediately and when I go to court I will tell them how horrible he was. How he yelled at me, was trying to force me and pressure me into accepting his fees, slam down books like he had an attitude I cannot believe this crap. I should have looked at reviews before I went there but I'm such a desperate situation don't ever make your first decision offer desperation. You will get screwed every time mark my words.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 06:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jack-hyatt/baltimore-maryland-21209/jack-hyatt-unethical-rude-baltimore-maryland-1451314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content