X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Jason — Meadville Pennsylvania United States
  • JackThreads

United States

JackThreads Never Sent Merchandise

I ordered a pair of boots from here costing 31.74. After confirming my order, billing my credit card, and sending me a confirmation email, that's about all that happened! I emailed them at least 5 times via their online customer service form and heard nothing.

Their online response time was suggested to be 24 hours. I sent them facebook messages as well and heard nothing. I finally gave up and disputed the charge with my credit card company and filed a complaint with the FTC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2018 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jackthreads/-/jackthreads-never-sent-merchandise-1468429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content