Complaint Review: Jaclyn Tara Pryzmont - dixi hills new york

• Jaclyn Tara Pryzmont
    7 pudding lane
    dixi hills, new york
    United States

Jaclyn Tara Pryzmont Jaclyn Pryzmont, Jackie Pryzmont scammed me for thousands of dollars with stolen credit card. dixi hills new york

Jackie Tara Pryzmont or also known as Jaclyn Pryzmont is a scam artist like the rest of her family. Christine Rogers (another pryzmont) and her mother, Catheline are actively signing up for credit cards, then they max out the card, then deny they report the card as stolen after they received all of the goods and services they purchased.

This family, are known for Forgery, fraud, bad checks, and overall financial crimes against society. Enough is enough, I am exposing these people. How do I know it was them? Because in order to purchase from the website they frequently steal from, they must upload their identification, then a selfie holding the identification, along with a custom hand written note. So there is no way they can deny it.

When I contacted each family member, they denied being themselves pretending I have the wrong number. However, their voicemails gave all the names, as well as estranged family who confirmed their history of fraud. [continued below]....

..... The estranged family members concured they were all scam artists and confirmed the contact information.

I hope this warning helps others, and if you have been scammed by Jaclyn or any other Pryzmont please update the ripoffreport of their behavior.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 05:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jaclyn-tara-pryzmont/dixi-hills-new-york-11746/jaclyn-tara-pryzmont-jaclyn-pryzmont-jackie-pryzmont-scammed-me-for-thousands-of-dollars-1451306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content