Report: #771995

• Reported By: xxO_oxx — Mesquite Texas USA
  • James Killman on Craigslist

Dallas, Texas
    United States of America

James Killman on Craigslist james killman, craigslist, warehouse, worker, Dallas, Texas

I applied for a position on Craigslist to be a Warehouse Worker and received the follow exact words in an email from a Mr. James Killman.

Why it is a scam.

• No mention of my name so most likely copy/pasted to many people.
  • Offering way more than the average for position to me and I have never worked that type of job.
  • I mentioned all of the information it ask for in the email already in my resume so they obviously didn't read my resume.
  • They copied the description of the job from ehow.com and have it in the email in a manor as if it is addressed to me. (2nd paragraph)
  • A lot  of grammatical errors are present which is unprofessional and implies English is likely not the scammers first language.
Email:

Hello I am Mr James, I am replying back to your message concerning the job posted on Craiglist for a Warehouse worker in which you're interested in, I go through your Resume and am quite impress and i think you are the right person for this job. Unfortunately i am out of the state at the moment am in South Carolina on a Business trip and i am the Head Supervisor of a Fabric warehouse which the name will be disclose to you very soon so there won't be any Interview in Person but we can possibly talk on the phone soon.

JOB DESCRIPTIONYou will be a Warehouse Inspector you will walk in to any warehouse which we will be disclosing to you soon and your responsibilities include inspecting, testing, sampling, and sorting products or goods being manufactured. The manufactured products can include a large range of items, including food, machinery, equipment or pharmaceuticals. Depending the type of manufacturing environment,You can also be required to have some technical knowledge. In this type of profession, there are quality standards that are strictly followed, and daily or weekly production goals to be met. If a manufactured product does not meet quality specifications, You're to investigates and reports production line failures. And You're required to have a high school diploma or GED.

You must be able to stand on your feet for long period of time, These physical requirements is very important for the inspector, You will be working 2 days in a week and you're to choose any 2 days of the week from Monday to Saturday that will be preferable to you and you will be working 4hrs in these 2 days and that will be from 9am-12pm and we will be offering you $450.00/week and you will be doing these for 8 weeks. Method of payment will be a cashier check or a Money order.

If you're interested kindly get back to me with the following information:-
FULL NAME:ADDRESS:STATE:CITY:ZIPCODE:PHONE#:
I will be looking forward hearing from you and then proceed on the next step forward.  Best regardsMr James

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2011 02:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/james-killman-on-craigslist/dallas-texas-75181/james-killman-on-craigslist-james-killman-craigslist-warehouse-worker-dallas-texas-771995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content