X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Jay Mathews - DocJay Dell - Huntersville North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Huntersville North Carolina
  • Jay Mathews - DocJay Dell 9901 Mossy Rock Ct Huntersville, North Carolina U.S.A.

DOCJAY Dell Rebate Ripoff! Huntersville North Carolina

I too was mislead in a promotional scam last Christmas 2005. I bought a B110 PC with a promotional free 15" LCD monitor. Of course I had to pay for it upfront and mail a rebate form in for a refund. This I did and after tracking my rebate, they say they have not received it or it was lost in the mail. I called customer service and the Indian rep told me that there was nothing he could do. I asked him who could help and he gave me the number to the rebate dept. This woman was totally mean and condensending.(Evonna 9905) She said that I had to resubmit the complete rebate and then hungup on me even after I told her that I was not done talking to her yet.

I have read other nightmares of rebate scams but it baffles me why a respected company as Dell would intentionally allow this kind of misleadings. Dell has had a good reputation in past years and has been dominating the PC market. Why would they jeapordize their revenue and share holders trust in an obvious and blatent fashion. Why isnt Michael Dell personally getting involved and try to change this nightmare of bad PR. I guess I will never buy anything again based on promotional rebates. Shame on you Dell!!!

Jay
Huntersville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2006 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jay-mathews-docjay-dell/huntersville-north-carolina-28078/docjay-dell-rebate-ripoff-huntersville-north-carolina-181713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content