X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: JD Byrider - Easton Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sharon T — Carteret New Jersey United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • JD Byrider 2460 Freemansburg Ave Easton, Pennsylvania United States of America

JD Byrider Got me too Easton, Pennsylvania

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

This place sucks. I purchased a 2002 Ford Focus from thein in September 2008 and it has been through 3 engines, 2 timing belts,  2 water pumps, 3 sets engine mounts, 2 catalytic converters within 6 months.

I tried to get out of the car and was told I was not allowed. I filed 3 reports with the PA Attorney Generals Office and got nowhere. I lost numerous days of work becasue of all of the issues with the car. They actually gave me a loaner and that broke down and had to be towed.  They are scam artists.

I filed bankruptcy and included the car in the bankruptcy because they informed my attorney that I owed $7900 on the car and the fair market value of the car was $3085. I tried to negotiate with them to settle the debt for the $3,085 and they told me that they would take possesion of the vehicle and sell it at an auction for $3,085. Good luck getting $500 for the piece of junk you sold me.

Do yourself a favor if you purchase a car from them, get a carfax report. At least you know what you are getting into, but they do not provide carfax reports so you will have to pay for it yourself, but in the end it will benefit you.

I plan on posting bad reviews about them on every website I can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2010 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/jd-byrider/easton-pennsylvania-18042/jd-byrider-got-me-too-easton-pennsylvania-650653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair